Monday, June 9, 2008

This was our first trip to Hawaii. We went with our friends Bert and Laura Mills. We had a fabulous time!!








Brandi getting out of the water at Wimea Bay.
Barrett deep in conversation on Sandy Beach.

Chickens and cats didn't seem to have any problem dining together.







Kicking back wtih a cold one... root beer.









Bert and Laura at the PCC Luau.

The shaved ice was every bit as good as we heard it was!




The price of one gallon of O.J...what's next, gas?
We're going to get some glasses like this at our house.








PCC dancers.








This palm tree behind us was in the famous Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii. It grows accross the creek, under ground and curls back up and back accross the creek. Pretty cool.
Last shot in the airport, it was very hard to leave!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Brandi it looks awesome!

Michelle said...

Yaaeeehh! I'm so pumped that you have a blog...just so I can keep tabs on you guys! Thanks for the talk yesterday..it totally helped. We miss you guys!

The Woolf Pack said...

Hey guys, this is Jen Woolf, I didnt' know you had a blog. Looks like you had a great trip to Hawaii!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Was I ever gonna get this address you turkey!!!
Can't wait for a new post!
www.hayes-herd.blogspot.com

Love ya!
Cheyenne